Let's Study English

Let's Study English

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Job acceptance letter


Sample 1

Dear Mrs Ester,

I would like to thank you for offering me the position of Technical Operation Research position with your company. After considering your proposal I am very pleased to be able to accept it.

I look forward to starting work on January 2016 and meeting my new work colleagues.

As we discussed over the phone earlier today my initial salary will be 15 million IDR along with the other benefits you mentioned. I have already handed in my notice to my current employers.

If you require any further documents from me then please let me know.
Once again, thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Friskila Damaris Silitonga, MPH


Sample 2

Dear Ms Juna,

I was very pleased to receive your call today about the Health Manager position at UNICEF. It is with great pleasure that I accept the position with this formal letter of acceptance.

According to what we discussed, 20 Decmber 2015 will my official start date. I will receive a base salary of 40 million IDR as well as  other benefits including healthcare. Thank you again for this wonderful opportunity. I look forward to joining theUNICEF team.

Please let me know if there is any additional information you require prior to my start date. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Sincerely,

Friskila Damaris Silitonga, MPH

No comments:

Post a Comment