Let's Study English

Let's Study English

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Samples of Accepting a Job Offer in Email


Sample 1
(Date)

(Mr./Ms. Name)

(Title)

(Employer’s Name)

(Address)

(City, ST ZIP)

Dear (Mr./Ms. ABC):

I am pleased to accept your job offer as (position title) at (Company XYZ). I look forward to working under (Supervisor) and hope to meet the goals outlined with the position. The duties of this role are well aligned with my qualifications and skills. I consider it a great privilege to join such a dynamic team of professionals.

As discussed during the interview, I will receive an annual salary of ($Amount). My benefits will also commence after a month of my employment.

(Mr. /Ms. Name), thank you for creating such an enjoyable interview process. I look forward to personally working with you and the entire editorial team at (Company XYZ). I will report for duty on (Date). In the meantime, you can get in touch with me using this number: (555) 555-5555.

Sincerely,

Name

Sample 2

Sender’s First Name Your Last Name

Sender’s address

Sender’s phone number

First Name Addressee's Last Name

Job title/organization

Address

Dear Mr. Mathews:

I was pleased to receive your call offering me the position of 5th grade English teacher at the Sunny Day School. Kindly accept this as my formal acceptance letter for the job offer.

As we already agreed on, I will commence working on the September 24, 2014. My annual salary will be $40,000 including the benefits we discussed.

Again, I thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity. I look forward to working with you. In case you need to convey anything before I report for work, feel free to get in touch with me through email or phone.

I am excited to join the teaching staff at Sunny Day School.

Sincerely,

Signature

Name

3. Sample 3

Dear Mr./Ms.______,

I wish to thank you for accepting me as part of your team.

The hiring process was enjoyable and professional. I greatly appreciate the help you offered during that process. I am expecting to be a part of your team for many years, and I hope that my contribution will be rewarding for our mutual success.

Please acknowledge this letter as my formal acceptance letter for the role of senior editorial manager. I understand the terms and conditions of my employment as explained in the job offer letter and I accept them.

Thanks for your support and confidence in my abilities.

Best Regards

Name

No comments:

Post a Comment